Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pool: Model S Facelift vs Pre-Facelift

Which Model S do you like more ?

• I like the new one more!

Votes: 185 79.7%
  • I like the old one more !

Votes: 47 20.3%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I find it to be color dependent. I think the white paint with new front end looks strange. But I rather like the darker paint colors with the new front end.
I'm sure I'm biased by the fact that I have a white car with the old front end...

I like the classic Model S with the new bumper.

Attachments

• New Bumper Retrofit.jpeg
    New Bumper Retrofit.jpeg
    343.8 KB · Views: 257
I've been long awaiting the nose job, and now we got it.
I prefer the new look over the cone.
One less excuse for me not to buy.

The thing I'm not liking so much is the bottom trim color matching the body color. It makes the car look chunkier, less streamlined, less sporty.

I tend to gravitate to the darker colors, so not such a big deal for me personally. Just an observation.

Reactions: 1208
While I do like the new look better, I'm curious as to how this will affect things like battery access (classic cars have 12V battery posts directly behind the nosecone). Where are they on the updated cars?

Thanks for vocalizing this.

The other, related thought I had on this is how some folks had magnetically mounted their license plates. (Or the rare few that had one nose one for license plate and another without.)

I've been long awaiting the nose job, and now we got it.
I prefer the new look over the cone.
One less excuse for me not to buy.

The thing I'm not liking so much is the bottom trim color matching the body color. It makes the car look chunkier, less streamlined, less sporty.

I tend to gravitate to the darker colors, so not such a big deal for me personally. Just an observation.

I just made the same comment in another thread... yep.