Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Portugal

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mealhada SuC

Photo credits from iOS Superchargers app
59950922_10215927246307361_6194753067573837824_n.jpg

59572392_10215927246387363_7305287930778484736_n.jpg

Last Monday, soon in the morning, I was driving in traffic jam caused by an accident arriving in Lisbon by the A1-North (coming from Fátima) when I saw for the first time a truck full of Tesla 3! No photo as I was driving but seeing in flesh what I had only saw in internet so far, gave me chills.
I haven't been at Lisbon for months and it is shocking how much electric cars there is there now (and a lot of them are Tesla cars, among them I saw an astonishing red Tesla Model 3 yesterday near the airport).
The country of diesel cars is getting wiser...cool!

Reactions: Keezje and brunovg
I recently spent a week's vacation in Portugal - a day in Lisbon, 5 days in the Alentejo, and 2 days in Cashcais. I was pleasantly surprised to see some Teslas, 6 in total, 5 Model X's and 1 Model 3. The Model 3 was a the hotel we are at, L'And, which had a row of destination chargers. The X's were all in the Cashcais are, which I guess shouldn't a surprise. Anyways I hope to see more Tesla's next trip to Portugal.

Estou planejando uma viagem a Portugal para ajudar a decidir se quero me aposentar lá. É claro que devo colocar minha fixação de tesla enquanto estiver lá. Alguém sabe de algum aluguer de tesla em Lisboa? Eu prefiro um modelo 3 porque S e X são grandes demais para o meu gosto, mas qualquer modelo é melhor que nenhum Tesla! Eu ainda não sei quando isso é uma questão preliminar.

Hi, can anyone suggest an app that I could obtain from abroad (or an RFID that could be bought locally) to use mobi,e fastchargers? I will be visiting various places in Portugal in the next few weeks, have the mobi.e app but the card will not arrive at my place in time to take it with me, and to be dependent on SuperChargers only is not very comfortable. At this point I'm mainly looking at options near Cascais / Lisbon (at Porto we'll be all set at a hotel with Destination Charger). Any suggestions or support will be much appreciated.

At this point, the mobi.e card it's only for normal and public chargers (until 22kW AC), which are free, to use the fastchargers you will need to pay with a card linked to your account. My suggestion it's to send the card to the hotel in Cascais or Lisboa, it will be faster. https://www.evaz.energy/# This company should do it in 1 week and have good prices. With this card you can use all chargers, paid and free. To see wich chargers are paid, download the app Miio, you can also see which ones are in use in order to save time.

• Helpful
Reactions: Keezje
At this point, the mobi.e card it's only for normal and public chargers (until 22kW AC), which are free, to use the fastchargers you will need to pay with a card linked to your account. My suggestion it's to send the card to the hotel in Cascais or Lisboa, it will be faster. https://www.evaz.energy/# This company should do it in 1 week and have good prices. With this card you can use all chargers, paid and free. To see wich chargers are paid, download the app Miio, you can also see which ones are in use in order to save time.
Thanks so much Fil!

I've been trying to contact someone in service or delivery to try and find out if I can get the car with a 3-phase charging cable. I've been on hold for 30min in the contact line with no response and there are no replies to the contact form. Is there a service contact in Portugal that Tesla will actually respond to?

Já agora a conclusão sobre o tema foi enviar um email com o VIN ou o número de encomenda para:

[email protected]

A partir daí será possível comprar o adaptador correto, ou mais provavelmente um carregador novo já que a geração 2 dos carregadores não faz trifásico. Como isso deve ficar por ~750€ pode fazer mais sentido comprar antes um destes por um pouco mais (~950€):

https://www.juice-technology.com/juice-booster?lang=en