Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Possible reservation number hint on My Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
449XXX - ordered online around 30 minutes to an hour before the unveiling. (Whenever they said the online resrvations would start, but it started earlier anyway) I paid with a credit card and didn't get the confirmation mail until 24+ hours later.

I'm in Istanbul, Turkey where Tesla isn't officially active yet. However they do have Turkey in options for the reservation.

I'm at 425XXX ordered in the UK moment's after I could (3am!)

I wouldn't read too much into this, I'm a web developer and having poked around with this form it's possible to alter these values and submit the form back to Tesla (change the values they have saved) I changed my m3 reservation to an S with no issues. This leads me to believe their web system is either not secure, or it's not coupled with the reservation system they have.

To save messing around with view source just paste this into your address bar and it'll popup the number from that field.
javascript:alert($("input.ReservationId").val());

So after 9 pages and a bunch of reservation id's what is the conclusion. Something, nothing or just haven't figured anything out yet.

My ID is 374xxx. Ordered at a store on opening day about 10:30AM here in Florida. Current owner. It seems to me the CA reservations would be way before mine especially those that were at the unveil.

I used some simple math and a guestimite based on someone that reserved right after the reveal (using the number listed at the reveal) which put me right around number 100,000 in line which is exactly where I expected to be. I reserved online maybe one minute after the online reservation went active. My ReservationId is very close to Zextraterrestrial.

My guess is the first reservation is right around number 320,000-340,000

i would say it is closer to the 340k number.

I am from Brisbane Australia and reserved in store 31/3/16 at around 9:30 am local time( 4:30 pm 30/03/16 PST) although the confirmation email came through at 10:41am

Reservations started at 9:00am local time

The stores in Sydney and Melbourne opened 2 hours earlier (2:00pm 30/03/16 PST)

My number is 3636XX

Reactions: emir-t
I seem to not be in the pattern others have reported. I am not a previous owner, but I did reserve in person in Ohio on 3/31 about 30 minutes after the store opened. My common_reservation_id is 59XXXX, which seems really high compared to other reports. I was one of the people who didn't get their confirmation email until nearly 48 hours later -- I hope that didn't mess things up for me. The webpage is aware I reserved on 3/31.
Just some more detail -- the store opened at 10:00, so I did my reservation at 10:30. Seems to be the highest number reported for a line-waiter. My credit card was hit right away, so it wasn't due to that. I did speculate that since I'm from Tesla-banning Michigan that that might have bumped me down the line. Anyone else from a Tesla-banning state have something similar?