Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Post a picture of your facelifted Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here's what followed me home on Monday nite....

IMG_8344.jpg
IMG_8348.jpg
IMG_8356.jpg
IMG_8360.jpg
IMG_8362.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_8324.jpg
    IMG_8324.jpg
    545.8 KB · Views: 338
  • IMG_8365.jpg
    IMG_8365.jpg
    658.5 KB · Views: 315
Attached are various photos taken yesterday. Ordered June 4th, arrived at dealer June 20th, picked up June 23rd. This is a 70D Solid White with Grey Next Gen Seats, Autopilot, Carbon Fiber interior, Subzero. Sold my red 85D to downgrade (lower cost), but update (facelift). Car had 4 miles on it when picked up.

Note that two of the photos above are in my garage, after I removed the rear badges (I like a clean bum!) and after front license plate bracket removal. In the near future I will probably get a clear bra. Car has window tint all around, installed day of purchase (yesterday). I have a set of staggered Model S 20" wheels (Slipstream-style) in silver that go on the car soon, and a glossy CF spoiler, too. Also plan to vinyl wrap the roof black, to mimic the pano roof (an option I didn't use on prior car enough to justify cost this time around).

Ciao! - Ari

Attachments

• IMG_0131.jpg
    IMG_0131.jpg
    231.4 KB · Views: 352
  • IMG_0130.jpg
    IMG_0130.jpg
    184.6 KB · Views: 344
  • IMG_0126.jpg
    IMG_0126.jpg
    203.8 KB · Views: 336
  • IMG_0125.jpg
    IMG_0125.jpg
    222.5 KB · Views: 339
  • IMG_0124.jpg
    IMG_0124.jpg
    168.4 KB · Views: 342
  • IMG_0123.jpg
    IMG_0123.jpg
    177.4 KB · Views: 333
The "bars' are chrome and reflect the body color and shadow sometimes so they seem like they are not there, however I am sure all cars have them.
I see what you are saying, but don't think that is correct. I went to the configurator and it does clearly show different when having the premium upgrade or not. The second picture of James Anders car in black, the bars are definitely black. No amount of shadow will remove the shiny chrome effect. I don't see the premium upgrade package in his signature either. Not a big deal, just was curious on the subtle difference.

Attached are various photos taken yesterday. Ordered June 4th, arrived at dealer June 20th, picked up June 23rd. This is a 70D Solid White with Grey Next Gen Seats, Autopilot, Carbon Fiber interior, Subzero. Sold my red 85D to downgrade (lower cost), but update (facelift). Car had 4 miles on it when picked up.

Note that two of the photos above are in my garage, after I removed the rear badges (I like a clean bum!) and after front license plate bracket removal. In the near future I will probably get a clear bra. Car has window tint all around, installed day of purchase (yesterday). I have a set of staggered Model S 20" wheels (Slipstream-style) in silver that go on the car soon, and a glossy CF spoiler, too. Also plan to vinyl wrap the roof black, to mimic the pano roof (an option I didn't use on prior car enough to justify cost this time around).

Ciao! - Ari

The facelifted S is one of the few cars that looks amazing in white! Any regrets in giving up the power from the 85D? Or does the addition of the center console make up for any loss in acceleration? :)

Ciao! - Ari

Ari, you had the fastest order to delivery time I've seen! I wasn't even in production yet for the time you took end to end. Amazing. Lovely car and enjoy!