Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Post a picture of your facelifted Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked er up today and first pic with about 3km on it at local coffee shop, the fam obviously likes it too. Um correction, "her", the wife always names our vehicles. This one is Hanako

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    597.9 KB · Views: 400
My favorite is probably the black with the 21" grey wheels. A close second is the silver with 21" silver or grey wheels. I think the silver looks the best with the base 19" wheels. Being practical and frugal I'll be going with the silver with 19" wheels. I've visited the the service center several times to look at the different colors of Teslas. I always leave feeling that the silver Model S looks the best. I start having doubts when I start looking around at all the various cars on the road and I don't see very many silver cars that look good to me. My favorite car color is easily black. There are a few cars out there that look better in silver than black to me. Like the Acura TL and Audi TT, but that's about all I can think of. I think a car just has to have beautiful perfect lines to pull off looking great in silver. The Model S pulls it off in my opinion.

Oh yeah and silver definitely looks better in person.

Love my 90D! It is currently having window tint and front (clear) wrap to protect it from stone chips. Next month the calipers will be painted, and in the spring 21inch Axis wheels in gunmetal finish will be added as a summer tire. Then... I'll need to stop spending money...

Attachments

• Tesla02.jpg
    Tesla02.jpg
    463 KB · Views: 313
  • Tesla04.jpg
    Tesla04.jpg
    243.9 KB · Views: 305
Just got the front plate off after taking delivery Monday.

Now to make its home nicer and paint the garage and garage floor and get some tint for this Texas heat.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    322.7 KB · Views: 307
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    331.6 KB · Views: 315