Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Post April 23rd announcement VIN

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Details on delivery below but quick question for the group.

My pricing seems to be different than current pricing or am I interpreting this incorrectly?

My pricing items in question
Model S $78,000.00
Model S Performance $21,000.00

VS

Current pricing

Model S Performance $96,000

Picking up car tomorrow.

Ordered 4/25

• Model S Performance
  • Ludicrous Mode
  • Midnight Silver Metallic
  • 19" Sonic Carbon Slipstream Wheels
  • Black and White Premium Interior
  • Autopilot
  • Full Self-Driving Capability
VIN 3304xx

Make sure you get the discount before you accept delivery just to be on the safe side. My SA called me the day of the price drop just to get confirmation from me that I wanted the discount applied to my order (of course!), but I've heard some folks in another thread saying their local store was saying they weren't adjusting their price which feels like it's one email to management away from being fixed.

Finally delivered and ready for PPF and window tint...

upload_2019-6-9_20-2-5.jpeg

Reactions: jdw and Polly Wog
Is your car a RAVEN? Because the vin is lower than this non RAVEN model s

2019 Model S | Tesla
This post got my attention. I called and they told me my vin production date was 5/29 and it was definitely a Raven. Any other way to tell? Says dual motor on the back vs P100D. When I got it it was fully charged at 323 (21" wheels). When I check the tracker it also had some post April builds with same vin range. Would appreciate any other suggestions via post or PM. Thanks

Last edited:
This post got my attention. I called and they told me my vin production date was 5/29 and it was definitely a Raven. Any other way to tell? Says dual motor on the back vs P100D. When I got it it was fully charged at 323 (21" wheels). When I check the tracker it also had some post April builds with same vin range. Would appreciate any other suggestions via post or PM. Thanks

My earlier May build has 330XXX

@boonedocks — Is there any mention of the adaptive air suspension your the Monroney Window Decal? I’ve seen a couple of what appear to be Raven Model S vehicles at my local Tesla lot but while there is clear mention of the permanent magnet motor on the sticker there is no indication of the adaptive suspension. Thanks.

@boonedocks — Is there any mention of the adaptive air suspension your the Monroney Window Decal? I’ve seen a couple of what appear to be Raven Model S vehicles at my local Tesla lot but while there is clear mention of the permanent magnet motor on the sticker there is no indication of the adaptive suspension. Thanks.
No there isn’t nor is it on my MVPA

ok, finally confirmed that my car was, indeed, a Raven.
- 5/19 production date (5/20 specifically)
- Vin # through me but after some research I learned Tesla doesn't produce in sequence so my 313xxx vs the 330xxx may have been driven by color/configuration
- dual motor badge vs P100d
- Tesla confirmed it was a Raven but I wanted to verify
- Found a picture of the new air suspension and mine matched it precisely (this one gave me a lot of confidence)

Now the car is at my detailer getting a Xpel Stealth wrap, Satin black Chrome delete, Xpel Tint and Ceramic Pro coating in and out. Contemplating a couple of red accents but not there yet.

Stosh

I took delivery yesterday. Looking to do ceramic pro exterior and expel tints as well. My VIN #312xxx is a Raven as well. Impressed with the improvements over my previous 2013 P85.

And congrats on yours! I picked up my VIN 331xxx Raven yesterday (and then dropped it off at the wrap place, so it still has less than 100 miles on it!) So far, I like the improvements over my 2013 P85+. It was raining and I put it in Chill mode so I don't yet know how it feels performance-wise. I like the seats and glass roof, miss the sunroof a little (but not the creaks and rattles). Suspension seems nicer. I like the console but my wife liked the yacht floor for her purse. Is it possible the stereo isn't as good?!? I only tried it loud for a few seconds, and maybe not with the best source music, so we'll see. I'm still getting used to Autopilot. So far, it's really not very smooth (I'm predicting my wife won't let me use it when she is a passenger -- we'll see). I hope they can continue to improve it.