Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y AWD Standard Ordered April-May 2023

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Update🚨
Snagged a vehicle out of inventory with my same configuration, it’s currently in transit. MYSR Grey/White/19”. Should arrive on the 18th. Finally! Couldn’t imagine my wait if I wasn’t able to get this one.
Crazy that you had to find one in inventory yourself instead of them just assigning the car to you. You've been waiting forever but yet they made your exact specs and put it in inventory instead of assigning it to you.... I just don't understand that.

Crazy that you had to find one in inventory yourself instead of them just assigning the car to you. You've been waiting forever but yet they made your exact specs and put it in inventory instead of assigning it to you.... I just don't understand that.
It’s absolutely insane. Mind you, this is the second time it happened. That time they wanted me to give up the price I locked in back in May and pay the new $500 increased cost and I declined.

I was supposed to pick mine up today (April 21st order) then received a text message on Friday saying my car was slightly delayed, rescheduled pickup for July 20th.
Mine was also a 4/21 order. Picked it up yesterday. It was scheduled for pickup on the 15th and they said it was delayed again and would be the 19th and then on the 14th we got a text message that it was actually there... So keep watching for any more text messages because even though they said it was delayed it might wind up coming earlier than they said.

Reactions: bgregory37
Mine was also a 4/21 order. Picked it up yesterday. It was scheduled for pickup on the 15th and they said it was delayed again and would be the 19th and then on the 14th we got a text message that it was actually there... So keep watching for any more text messages because even though they said it was delayed it might wind up coming earlier than they said.
Got any pictures? I pick up today as well.

Got any pictures? I pick up today as well.
Hope your pick-up goes well today! Here's a photo with the wheel covers we bought on Prime Day.
20230716_100339.jpg

Reactions: bgregory37
Well, delivery was supposed to be tomorrow (07/20) got a text message from Tesla confirming my appointment. Twenty minutes later I received a text message that the car has not arrived. The message asked me to call my to reschedule my delivery. I called and was on hold for nearly an hour. I hung up went back onto the Tesla app and noticed they automatically rescheduled my delivery date to July 26th. Frustrating AF!!!

Reactions: jdcar
Well, delivery was supposed to be tomorrow (07/20) got a text message from Tesla confirming my appointment. Twenty minutes later I received a text message that the car has not arrived. The message asked me to call my to reschedule my delivery. I called and was on hold for nearly an hour. I hung up went back onto the Tesla app and noticed they automatically rescheduled my delivery date to July 26th. Frustrating AF!!!
That's a long delay. Hopefully it will come sooner than they think. Keep checking for text messages. Ours went from the 15th to the 19th and then on the 14th it went back to the 15th again.

Just purchased some matte black covers for the emblems from Amazon for like $11. Delivery was pretty much perfect, saw two small scratches on the back plastic bumper and one on the drivers side plastic bumper that’s really it. However I read somewhere and I’m now noticing that the doors are harder to close and you have to really use which can get annoying when you think they’re shut and they aren’t.