Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y AWD Standard Ordered April-May 2023

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered on Earth day, 4/23 - AWD SR, only option being tow hitch/receiver.

VIN assigned 4/27 (PA1110xx)
Delivery scheduled for Saturday (5/13).
Includes a Subaru trade. Offer was fair.
Where are you located? Was it a spec car? Looking at Stop Waiting For Tesla - Get Fast Tesla Inventory Alerts it looks like no specs in this model have been built after April 28th so I'm wondering if there's a shutdown or they're just filling customer orders.

Where are you located? Was it a spec car? Looking at Stop Waiting For Tesla - Get Fast Tesla Inventory Alerts it looks like no specs in this model have been built after April 28th so I'm wondering if there's a shutdown or they're just filling customer orders.
Plain Jane spec. White/black with the 19’s I wanted. Found one with that spec and a hitch on waitingfortesla that showed up and snagged it. It was still being manufactured. I was checking inventory frequently; It popped up, And I attached my order to it. Done. Taking two weeks to complete production and make its way from Austin to Seattle area. Pinged it this morning and it’s still a couple days out.

Did they ask for pictures of the entire car?

Also curious what kind of Subaru did you trade in and how did the offer compare to something like Carmax? I’m trading in a forester
I just received a trade in offer on a 22 Forester. Compared with Carvana , Tesla offer only $600 less. Only had to send picture of the dashboard which showed current milage. Offer is only good for 30 days.

Reactions: masterxchief
Did they ask for pictures of the entire car?

Also curious what kind of Subaru did you trade in and how did the offer compare to something like Carmax? I’m trading in a forester
Pictures are taken via a guided app process by Tesla. Traded a 2017 CrossTrek with 37000 miles. Trade was nearly the same as Carvana/Driveway, before the sales tax benefit (Sales tax in WA is on net of trade). So, that’s thousands more and much more convenient to go with Tesla. Subaru valuations are always very good, no matter who you go with.

Reactions: masterxchief