Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Powerwall Companion: Now on Android (beta)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyway to get a link to just the apk? I have a few devices that I don't have the play store on.

On another note how hard would it be to port it to Tizen? Would love to have this on my refrigerator display :)
There are a few tools that let you download APKs for any Google Play app, e.g. https://apps.evozi.com/apk-downloader/
I've never looked into Tizen development so I don't know what's involved.

New version now in the Play store has an improved second page giving you insight into your energy generation and usage over the past 2 days.

Screenshot_1618909245.png

Reactions: BGbreeder
i have been using this excellent app on an old Lumina 950 XL windows phone as a permanent monitor.
It has now just stopped working. It had been working without issue for weeks, i came down this morning and it had the login page
showing, when i entered my tesla credentials it just comes up with "expected redirect did not occur".
I've tried reloading phone, uninstalling the app and re-installing, but it just keeps coming up with this same message.
Any idea what this maybe?

i have been using this excellent app on an old Lumina 950 XL windows phone as a permanent monitor.
It has now just stopped working. It had been working without issue for weeks, i came down this morning and it had the login page
showing, when i entered my tesla credentials it just comes up with "expected redirect did not occur".
I've tried reloading phone, uninstalling the app and re-installing, but it just keeps coming up with this same message.
Any idea what this maybe?
Apologies for the very slow response - I only just noticesd this message. Tesla has a habit of making small changes to their authentication which results in apps like mine breaking from time to time. I do try to get them up and running again ASAP. Both the Windows and Android apps should be good now, so if you haven't tried lately please reinstall the latest version from the store and let me know if you still have any issues.

(Edit) Sorry I just remembered that the above does not apply to the Windows Phone version. Microsoft have stopped supporting dev tools for Windows Phone so I'm no longer able to update that version. I suggest you get yourself a cheap Android phone and use that moving forward.

Apologies for the very slow response - I only just noticesd this message. Tesla has a habit of making small changes to their authentication which results in apps like mine breaking from time to time. I do try to get them up and running again ASAP. Both the Windows and Android apps should be good now, so if you haven't tried lately please reinstall the latest version from the store and let me know if you still have any issues.
Sorry @ausmeerkat Windows Store still seems to only offer v3.0 from March 2018 which no longer works on Windows 10 desktop