Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

PPF installer recommendation in Toronto

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Had mine done at the Detailing Shop in Newmarket. Out of the way for me as we now live in Toronto, but I've been using these guys since 2006 and always happy with their quality. SeanO'Connor is a stand-up guy. They did my PPF, tinting and ceramic for my M3LR

Also looking for tinting and maybe ceramic for MYP in Toronto.
Saw an IG ad for $299 full ceramic on MY but it was in the west end.

Can someone share their recommendation with the price they paid, please?
Full "ceramic" for $299 is definitely not ceramic. I paid $1049 + tax for a 2 stage paint correction and EXO4 ceramic coating (it's supposed to last 2 years) at a shop in Oakville.

The Guelph Detailing Company did my XPEL stealth for $4300. $4000 for gloss. I also had Ceramic Pro PPF ceramic applied.

Attachments

• C9B201A6-6425-4292-B153-53542FAE9C9C.jpeg
    C9B201A6-6425-4292-B153-53542FAE9C9C.jpeg
    396.5 KB · Views: 509
  • Love
Reactions: Alnak and thesteve
For those in the east end of Toronto GTA, I have had work done on 3 vehicles at 467 Auto Salon in Ajax. You can get paint correction, PPF, tint, ceramic, vinyl wrap and more! Raamy (owner) does all the work himself and his attention to detail is exceptional. He is a 'professional perfectionist' which is what you want for your car. Two vehicles were brand new that I took to him from the dealership to get PPF and tint. The third car was for tint only. All vehicles were done on schedule, with perfect results, and still looking great 2 years later.

My M3 RWD on order will be heading there the day I get it in a month (hopefully as EDD Sep 13-Oct 11) for PPF and tint!!

Does anyone have any recommendation for PPF installer for model X in Toronto area?
Hey Nick, I have been watching this guy and signed up for his online video for Vinly Wraps and some PPF install videos. His name is CK Wraps , check him out . Has videos on YouTube , he’s in your province , probably has a few qualified and graduate installers from his program

The actual employees at the Tesla Dealer in Oakville do all their PPF and Ceramic coatings at

Westside Paint Protection

in Oakville. They highly recommend it and it's got great 5.0 google reviews so far. Go in, ask for Jay.
Agreed. Westside Pro Paint Protection. Ask for Jay.

Did my Model Y full PPF + ceramic + paint correction at 35,000 km.

The Guelph Detailing Company did my XPEL stealth for $4300. $4000 for gloss. I also had Ceramic Pro PPF ceramic applied.

After seeing your MYP like this I never want to get into my 3 again lol - just stunning man, awesome.

Reactions: Ludatik and Jung
Car came out better than I ever thought. Absolutely immaculate PPF install and tint job. Great price. The place is

SET Auto Tint & Paint Protection Film​

and the man you're looking for is Ceejay
For your window tint, did you opt for one piece or partial? I called and inquired regarding tint and was offered these two options (partial being almost half the price compared to one piece back tint). Just wondering what the craftmanship is like if you did a one piece. Thanks

For your window tint, did you opt for one piece or partial? I called and inquired regarding tint and was offered these two options (partial being almost half the price compared to one piece back tint). Just wondering what the craftmanship is like if you did a one piece. Thanks
I did sides, the back window I did just past the defrost lines, since the roof is darkened already I didn't see a point covering the whole thing. I did medium dark (20%), and everything blended very nicely.

In Vancouver BC, I did my tint @15% transparency on 2022 MS LR at “PH Solar Tint” , Paul was great to deal with , did complete back glass, and rear doors -5 piece all together for $250 😀

Attachments

• CB41563A-3515-47CD-8D1B-3E2E5C21608C.jpeg
    CB41563A-3515-47CD-8D1B-3E2E5C21608C.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 309
  • 76366D77-7B98-4053-AE72-3589F409D80D.jpeg
    76366D77-7B98-4053-AE72-3589F409D80D.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 316
I did sides, the back window I did just past the defrost lines, since the roof is darkened already I didn't see a point covering the whole thing. I did medium dark (20%), and everything blended very nicely.
I see - thanks for the info. So from the inside, can you see the 'line' from where the tint film starts? How much did this job cost ya?

In Toronto I got mine in one auto studio near Keele and finch
I paid 1800 for frontal ppf with coated ppf
they gave me some discount since I did wrap and ppf, and brought my model y friend who did stealth full body