Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Prediction: Model X price will be reduced to $78K in January 2024

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nice alternative for the CT.
I haven't driven one yet, I did a drive by on the local Ford dealership, but they are such scumbags, I don't want to give them the business. I would like to drive one, just to see if I can go from a S to a F. I love the price point and the ability to use existing aftermarket toys, and with $60K less than a Founders CT, I could buy a RV with the remaining cash...

• Love
Reactions: Tiger
I haven't driven one yet, I did a drive by on the local Ford dealership, but they are such scumbags, I don't want to give them the business. I would like to drive one, just to see if I can go from a S to a F. I love the price point and the ability to use existing aftermarket toys, and with $60K less than a Founders CT, I could buy a RV with the remaining cash...
We have one in the family - definitely a ton more usability than the CT on the inside I'd say, plugs galore, 120v plugs, the armrest turning into a desk over console is actually kinda a nice add, the real vents that you can move without looking at a screen, a very huge/nice frunk, and the huge glass roof that actually opens, etc. Great trucks as you can tell they've been improving over say generations at this point.

• Love
Reactions: Tiger
Going to call BS on this one unless you can provide source.

Not sure what you're trying to say with this link, but Tesla provides financing in Michigan: