Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Preferred turbine color for pearl white MS

Wheel color preference:

• Gloss grey

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Matte grey

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Gloss black

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Matte black

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

s00nr1

Boomer Sooner
Jun 16, 2017
OKC
We aren't sold on the silver turbines on our CPO pearl P85 (pic of car attached) and are strongly considering getting them powdercoated locally. We are having a hard time deciding between gloss grey, matte grey, gloss black, and matte black. Either way, we will definitely be getting the calipers redone in red.

Any thoughts white MS owners?

Attachments

• Right side.jpg
    Right side.jpg
    421.1 KB · Views: 191
There are pics of 20" turbine wheels of all of those finishes sans matte grey on every color of Tesla, including white on tsportline's webpage. That might help you out some.

I think all the darker wheels look flame on white, imho

I went with PVD Black Chrome... on both my Turbines and Stock 19's. The contrast would be better with a white car. Get them done here Black Chrome - CalChrome.com
I love your wheels. How is it different (or similar) to BBS shadow chrome, I was looking to get my 20in Turbines done this way. They look very similar to your wheels, both look pretty sexy IMO.
BBS shadow chrome wheels.jpg

I have gloss grey 21" turbines and some Matte Black 19" TSTs on my white MS. They both look good, depending on the look you are going for. Overall, I prefer the matte black ones as it gives the car a more aggressive look, but the gloss grey is more refined... so it depends on what you are going for.