Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Premium Connectivity cost $9.99/month for many Model 3 versions

Will you subscribe to premium connectivity?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My premium connectivity was due to expire 12/31/19. I had setup renewal as soon as I got the email and it still hasn’t updated in the car. Lost premium today and my Tesla account says “Something went wrong please try again later”. Anyone else experiencing the same thing?

My premium connectivity was due to expire 12/31/19. I had setup renewal as soon as I got the email and it still hasn’t updated in the car. Lost premium today and my Tesla account says “Something went wrong please try again later”. Anyone else experiencing the same thing?

Tesla servers were down... probably having problem handling all the expiring accounts and renewals..... at least the apps are back up.

Tesla servers were down... probably having problem handling all the expiring accounts and renewals..... at least the apps are back up.

yeh I knew about the servers. But the info in the car never even updated weeks ago..:still said it was expiring 12/31 even though the online account stated it will renew 1/1. Did you experience that as well?

yeh I knew about the servers. But the info in the car never even updated weeks ago..:still said it was expiring 12/31 even though the online account stated it will renew 1/1. Did you experience that as well?

Both of my Tesla's were purchased before 7/1/2018 so they both shown free premium connectivity without expiration dates. I can't log in right now to check now because Tesla account is not available.

i signed up for premium connectivity back on 12/7 but if i look today it says i have standard even though the email on 12/7 said i would start getting billed on 1/1. I guess I'll give it a few days before I bother investigating.

i signed up for premium connectivity back on 12/7 but if i look today it says i have standard even though the email on 12/7 said i would start getting billed on 1/1. I guess I'll give it a few days before I bother investigating.

that makes 2 of us. I subscribed 12/9 but car still reverted to standard today.

I didn’t subscribe and was supposed to expire yesterday. Checked vehicle today and premium connectivity features are still there. I’m sure they’ll get to turning it off tomorrow since today was a holiday. I actually want to try my phone's hotspot and see how that works with streaming, etc.

I didn’t subscribe and was supposed to expire yesterday. Checked vehicle today and premium connectivity features are still there. I’m sure they’ll get to turning it off tomorrow since today was a holiday. I actually want to try my phone's hotspot and see how that works with streaming, etc.

in your account on tesla.com does it say it will expire as well? also do you still have connectivity today?

Possibly some weird stuff going on their end... Saw this today...
Image 43.jpeg