Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Premium Connectivity SR+

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@Boggle did you get a resolution? Picked mine up yesterday with the same issue?

Cheers

Mine was delivered on Thursday, premium connectivity appeared on Saturday evening.

I'm not sure what may have triggered it or whether it just re-synced but I would give it a few days before panic kicks in.

I've been messaging @Boggle and unfortunately the issue still exists so waiting might not work for everyone.

@Boggle did you get a resolution? Picked mine up yesterday with the same issue?

Cheers
Nope not yet, awaiting a ranger on 31st March (also having pillar cam issues)

I have heard from someone else that they phoned a service centre and it was fixed remotely shortly after, so kind disappointed that hasn’t been the case for me, but as I’m not a heavy user I thought I’d be patient

Reactions: LK06
In the end I added the lack of premium connectivity trial (30 day) to an existing service appointment in the app.

I received a text with an update to my service appointment (mid April) a few days later which included a note stating that the premium connectivity trial had now been activated. Checked my car yesterday and it’s all there.

Good result and nice to see how swiftly Tesla can resolve some issues.

Reactions: drewpost
In the end I added the lack of premium connectivity trial (30 day) to an existing service appointment in the app.

I received a text with an update to my service appointment (mid April) a few days later which included a note stating that the premium connectivity trial had now been activated. Checked my car yesterday and it’s all there.

It will remain free until we're actually able to pay for it, the longer that takes the better

Reactions: LK06 and drewpost

Kinda gutted they haven’t done that for me but trying to remain patient