Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Premium connectivity unlimited?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I took my 17 MX today, and I saw my Tesla account showed the premium connection is unlimited. I remembered that it said only 30 days. See screen shot I took from my account.

thank you!

Attachments

• F06ABA1C-7761-4B80-AA3F-5734D197FCDA.png
    F06ABA1C-7761-4B80-AA3F-5734D197FCDA.png
    254.6 KB · Views: 112
Tesla is not perfect when it comes to listing the features on an owner's account page.

If you want the error to be corrected, please send a note from Contact Page.

Dear Tesla,
You have inadvertently given me free unlimited premium connectivity. As per my research, pre-owned vehicles are only supposed to have 30 days of free connectivity if purchased after Jan 2019. It seems someone forgot to untag this car, leaving the free connectivity on the vehicle from the previous owner.

Please correct this error as soon as possible as time of the essence. I willl be expecting an invoice after 30 days or legal action will be taken for failure to uphold our purchase agreement.

With Regards,
New Tesla Owner.

In all seriousness, it’s possible you get a free 30 days because it takes that long for whatever audit process they have to go through and catch the discrepancy. Check back in a month and let us know if it’s still free.