Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Premium connectivity

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My apologies if this question is in the wrong thread, but has anyone been tried to pay for premium connectivity using Tesla credit from the referral program ? (I have a Tesla credit from a past solar referral). Haven't been able to send Tesla a question through my account (looked quite thoroughly) and getting someone on the phone seems like a near impossibility. Thanks!

Mine stopped as well this morning. I went and checked my account online and it shows I’m no longer subscribed. Tesla chat was not able to give me an answer, just that they will escalate my issue and should will be contacted via email.
I tried to subscribe again but it was not letting me.

Mine stopped as well this morning. I went and checked my account online and it shows I’m no longer subscribed. Tesla chat was not able to give me an answer, just that they will escalate my issue and should will be contacted via email.
Please provide year of car and purchase details (new / used date of purchase) so we have an idea of who is getting shut off.

I just got my subscription to work. Wait a day and see if you can get the subscribe button to be "Blue" again, instead of grayed out. But importantly, use a desktop browser and not your phone browser when you complete the process. Tesla tech support advised me to do so, and it worked the next time around after the Subscribe screen finally reset. Not sure why, but they may have an issue passing through credentials or the credit card from mobile browser.

PS - mine is a September '18 purchase and my free subscription ended this month.

I just got my subscription to work. Wait a day and see if you can get the subscribe button to be "Blue" again, instead of grayed out. But importantly, use a desktop browser and not your phone browser when you complete the process. Tesla tech support advised me to do so, and it worked the next time around after the Subscribe screen finally reset. Not sure why, but they may have an issue passing through credentials or the credit card from mobile browser.

PS - mine is a September '18 purchase and my free subscription ended this month.
Did you buy new or used?

I don't think I have ever won anything in my life, but I'm so glad Mother's Day is in May. My car was a Mother's Day gift and we ordered it on that day in '18. It was delivered in June and has unlimited free supercharging and premium connectivity. I feel like that was a big win!

Just tried it again on a desktop and got the same message:

Error processing payment. Please try again!

I don’t think anyone should subscribe until their premium service stops.

I did. I didn't want it to be interrupted.

bought my car end of sept '19, it had free trial lte until the email went out to everyone. mine was set to expire jan-7 or around there; and I had no gaps; its now on paid monthly and it shows as such in the car.

I used the web, not the phone app, to subscribe.

so, in my case, it worked as it was supposed to. (I shouldn't tempt the devil, though, as they say...)

I don’t get any messages to subscribe in my in car dash it just shows the LTE bars as if it has connection and when I try to stream something it says connect to WiFi

does a demo model count as new or used