Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Price FSD Canada

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Clearly no rhyme or reason for pricing structure.

I'm one of the 'earlier' adopters who paid $2.5k for AP (with autopark) on my previous 2015 MS70D, and now they expect me to pay more than double of that for something less (sans autopark). I'd be pissed if I were in a serious position about purchasing FSD. :rolleyes:

I think the adjustments have already completed.

A week ago my EAP and FSD purchase price was $13,000 .... it is now $11,000

Mine was only updated today. Last night I checked and it was 4600 + 7200. This morning it was adjusted. So if all are now done, then I must be the very last batch.

If your upgrade price seems high it might be a good idea to contact Tesla and ask if it's a mistake. Doesn't make sense...but then again that's not unusual for Tesla.

I think the adjustments have already completed.

Not quite with mine. $5300 gets me ......... nothing.

IMG_6839.png

Let's do a comparison:

I bought model 3 AWS default configuration (black, 18 inch, EAP, 499km, Oct delivery) for $76k pre tax pre doc. It takes another $2600 to FSD. So total cost is $78,600.
Today model 3 same configuration with 523km FSD is listed $74,400.

So effectively it's $4,200 drop pre-tax within 5 months.

Let's do a comparison:

I bought model 3 AWS default configuration (black, 18 inch, EAP, 499km, Oct delivery) for $76k pre tax pre doc. It takes another $2600 to FSD. So total cost is $78,600.
Today model 3 same configuration with 523km FSD is listed $74,400.

So effectively it's $4,200 drop pre-tax within 5 months.

14K Rebate? First to have tax my friend. All new big ticket items all cost more for first adopters - supply and demand.

4200 price drop but we got 14000 rebate. I hope at time that my Model 3 for sale, ppl remember 4200 price drop but forget 14000 rebate. That s still a win for me.
Not everyone got the rebate (in Ontario...we have to remember there are other provinces :) ). AWD wasn't added to the list in time in Ontario :(

In BC and QC even a PAWD qualifies for a rebate I believe.

Reactions: McFlurri
Mine still shows $11,000 for AP + FSD ... i will wait one more day before I email Tesla...

Also, does anyone know if the new pricing for AP + FSD is permanent or limited time? Just want to know if I need to purchase it right away so that I don't miss out on the price or can I purchase it later this year

Mine still shows $11,000 for AP + FSD ... i will wait one more day before I email Tesla...

Also, does anyone know if the new pricing for AP + FSD is permanent or limited time? Just want to know if I need to purchase it right away so that I don't miss out on the price or can I purchase it later this year

Nobody knows. Price subject to change without notice.

Do whatever you think it's right at the time. To me, I am more inclined to just take the AP since the features are exactly what I want. I don't trust the NOA, autopark is scary, and I don't use summon at all.

However, I am very tempted to go all the way. Can't justify it now though

No one knows about timing, but I'd be pretty sure it wont be active at the end of the year. If they do end up getting FSD rolling out this year you can bet the pricing will go up as people start to (hopefully) see the system in action and new buzz gets generated. My personal (non binding) best guess is that the pricing you see will be good until at least end of March, possibly another month after that?

As evidenced by the recent price changes to the cars themselves, pricing can technically change at the drop of a hat :eek: