Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Private Model 3 Viewing

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Heck half the United States have such idiotic Dealers franchise setups that Tesla cant direct sell in HALF the U.S.

Wait, what? Since when is nine states "half the U.S."???

Tesla US dealership disputes - Wikipedia

Personally i love model3 because it makes a 2012-2014(1st half) modelS look ancient. Old battery tech, old seat, 3g, no autopilot, slower charging, service issues(the grinding noise)

I guess you just really don't know what you're talking about. "Slower charging" -- an extremely small number of initial 2012 cars with the "A" battery pack. "Old battery tech"? Not all cars are getting "new battery tech." "3G"? That's easily upgradable. And "service issues" is true for any car that's 3+ years old, but really, a red herring. The "grinding noise" was again a limited number of cars which was easily fixed under warranty.

Wait, what? Since when is nine states "half the U.S."???

Tesla US dealership disputes - Wikipedia

Agreed plus I live in Texas one of the most populated states on that list and we can still buy cars from Tesla. It just means more hoops but here in Austin the Model S and X are everywhere. I can stand on the corner of the street in front of my office and see one drive by every ten minutes or so.

I just realized I never got my invite to the event. I had 5 referrals in the Oct '16- Jan '17 program. I got my jacket, but never got the carry on or VIP tour invite.

Did anyone else not get a tour invite? I wonder if they were oversubscribed and tried to weed out non-locals (I probably wouldn't have flown out to CA just for this, anyway).