Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Production/Delivery Status

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes, and keeping the 1.5... There is something about that car...

We are not really in the habit of selling cars. The Model S when it comes will be the 15th car among a family of 4.

So, 6 Classic Jags (from 1949-1965), Roadster #350, Roadster #1350, Model S Sig 26, MG B LE, 2 BMWs, a *cough* HUMMER *cough*, Jeep, and MINi Cooper S.

A very fun collection

A lot of folks ask about the car...mostly the same basic questions but you do run into the odd enthusiast who had read in depth about the Roadster & TM.

I find it handy to keep a stack of homemade "business" cards in the glove box (all it has on it is the TM logo & the website address)...the cards are good when you are running late and folks want to keep asking questions...they let you escape diplomatically...

I like the "business" card idea.

I whipped this up the other day (QR Code sticker linked to TeslaMotors.com):

Attachments

• Tesla QR Code.jpg
    Tesla QR Code.jpg
    177 KB · Views: 148
Last edited:
"If an Alien Visitor were to hover a few hundred yards above the planet, It could be forgiven for thinking that cars were the dominant life form, and that human beings were a kind of ambulatory fuel cell: injected when the car wished to move off, and ejected when they were spent." -

This was done as a story once. I vaguely remember is was a cartoon(?) where the aliens saw the cars as the inhabitants of earth with a symbiotic relationship with man, filling them up, repairing their "hosts" and getting free rides at they cars moved about.

This was done as a story once. I vaguely remember is was a cartoon(?) where the aliens saw the cars as the inhabitants of earth with a symbiotic relationship with man, filling them up, repairing their "hosts" and getting free rides at they cars moved about.

I might be quicker than TEG on this one. Cartoon series was titled "Wonders of Earth and Space" http://www.onf-nfb.gc.ca/eng/collection/film/?id=16773

"This animated short proposes what many earthlings have long feared -- that the automobile has inherited the planet. When life on Earth is portrayed as one long, unending conga-line of cars, a crew of extra-terrestrial visitors understandably assume they are the dominant race. While humans, on the other hand, are merely parasites. An Oscar®-nominee, this film serves as an entertaining case study."

:)

ummm, let me try to get this right
Roadster sport
arctic white
CF body accents
infotainment
executive leather+carbon black and red (rally style)
adj suspension
universal connector

I think that is it. Probably will get extended service but debating on battery agreement. (any suggestions welcomed!)

Yes you will gather many looks, questions, thumbs up and requests for rides. Be prepared that every trip/errand you intially take will take twice as long as more often than not there is a person closely eyeing the Tesla when I come out of the store. Virtually all the comments are positive so it is a fun plus for the car.