Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

PSA: Buying Tesla from 3rd party

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Why would I show you or anyone else I don’t know private paperwork?!?! To prove something I already know. That is not happening. The point of this post is to alert, the non-Tesla cult, customers thinking of buying from 3rd party dealers to be aware of ownership transfer issues.
The best point you could share in this thread is the name of the crap scam dealer in Florida you used so All can avoid it! They are your issue yet you choose to ignore it.

The DMV must have a dealer section. Call them next week for guidance. Until then, maybe tell the dealer you will, if you don't get any answers. No dealer likes the thought of being investigated.
Great idea, I’ve already emailed the FM that I will be visiting my local DMV in person next week. I’m wondering if that dealer hack is complicating matters..they did inform me they were impacted by it but still conducting business transactions manually whatever the hell that means.