Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Q4 collections, tales and experiences

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Collected my batch 550 MYLR from Bluewater today. No issues from what I can see but need to check in daylight.

No extended rear seat, no USS, old cameras. But no issue as everything works.

Also, the car is so much more refined than 2021 M3's ... boot opens and closes much quicker and quieter, beep on pressing the button to close is noce and quiet. Doors open mechanism and sound so much nicer.

Reactions: H43lio
Collected my batch 550 MYLR from Bluewater today. No issues from what I can see but need to check in daylight.

Also, the car is so much more refined than 2021 M3's ... boot opens and closes much quicker and quieter, beep on pressing the button to close is noce and quiet. Doors open mechanism and sound so much nicer.
Congratulations! What did you get? I'm P564 so mine should have come off the same ship as yours :)

Might have seen me and my wife there! Mine was a bit dirty inside but nothing a lint free cloth couldn't sort.

Very happy and no obvious issues. Lots to learn. Think i will definitely get some wheel covers from aliexpress though.

1669215278270.png

Congratulations! What did you get? I'm P564 so mine should have come off the same ship as yours :)

No USS, old cameras, old seats ... but that's no problem. Got the long Type 2 charging cable, granny charger is there too.

Build is very good, panel gaps very good, happy days. Have some minor things I reported via app to fix next week - vibration above 50mph, air bubble in PPF, scratch on windscreen. Nothing that tarnishes the experience.

Weirdly, i don't have the felt covering of the rear seat sides where the seat belt buckle rattles. That surprised me.

No USS, old cameras, old seats ... but that's no problem. Got the long Type 2 charging cable, granny charger is there too.

Build is very good, panel gaps very good, happy days. Have some minor things I reported via app to fix next week - vibration above 50mph, air bubble in PPF, scratch on windscreen. Nothing that tarnishes the experience.

Weirdly, i don't have the felt covering of the rear seat sides where the seat belt buckle rattles. That surprised me.
Will they give a loner?

Car arrived this morning at home.
Slight mark on the passenger side door (looks like someone has rubbed up against it), but that will polish out easily.
Exterior of the car was very dusty, including some small rust particles. Straight to a touchless car wash. It's now very shiny.
Quick check round and everything else looks to be OK.

Included:
Type 2 charging cable.
Mobile connector. Already in use. I really must get a charger fitted, but that's turning into a bit of a saga.
Mats.
Spare longer mudflaps (those wouldn't last 5 minutes over York's speedbumps)
Warning triangle + first aid kit + safety gilet (not taken it out, but wonder if it is Tesla branded).

Like the way that the bags have a bottom surface that grips to the boot carpet.

Has anyone fitted the Tessories mats to a 2023 M3 RWD yet? What is the fit like?

Managed to keep the car secret from the kids for 6 months. Going to film the eldest when she gets home.

Let me just say that I didn't expect her to continually rise in pitch until she was bothering the local dogs with ultrasonics! She then cried (with happiness). I had to tell her to come in from the rain to calm down.😁
Hah. Awesome. My 2 were mortified that I would come and pick them up from school until they realised it didn't have the falcon wing doors then they calmed down a bit and agreed to get in it!