Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Q4 collections, tales and experiences

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Lord Farquad

2022 MYLR W/B/20s/Tow bar. Previously 2021 M3SR+
Aug 20, 2021
North West
With the hidden VINs appearing it’s time to get serious about Q4 2022.

Please share the experience of collection, where you actually went when collecting, the handover experience, any faults found on collection, first drives home, spec that came with the car and all positives and negatives.

These will be the first 2023 spec cars. Has Elon stolen our USS and indicator stalks? Has he gifted us power frunks?

Please don’t forget pictures too, just to make all those with EDDs in 2023 really jealous (sorry/not sorry).

EDD just updated to December 2 to 17. Seems a little more realistic so very much hoping to be involved in this thread.

......unless my EDD changes.....again.

I know EDD changes aren't great but at least you have a window that seems more realistic now. Let's hope this EDD holds (it's practically the same as mine). I'm hoping/praying RCC Europe is our ship!

Waiting for the delivery invite to drop……

AD817EBA-5102-4AA5-8BA6-D51C7CDF412A.jpeg

My EDD is still November 19- December 3 and has been pretty stable around these dates since ordering in September.

Things are moving on the trade in front too, had a text a couple of days back saying I needed to remove the private plate and send them a copy of page 3 of the new V5 once it arrives.

Car on order is MYLR in Blue, white interior and towbar.

Somewhat annoyingly I am currently scheduled to pick up from Trafford Centre, although the Leeds centre is only 12 miles away. When I asked myself why, I just thought “because Tesla….”

Reactions: Lord Farquad
Collection date now confirmed, 29/11 at Trafford.

Shame the PX offer on the Model 3 is the thick end of £6k less than they offered when I ordered the car in September. Just need to decide where to dispose of it instead of PX ing …..only just found all this out so will try usual on line places in the next day or two.