Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Quarantined order

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
:D:( How many here are stuck with their order..? saying we are drafting your contract.

mine has been like that for couple weeks now.

ordered
LR MSM
20 Induction wheels
Black interior
No FSD - will be adding it later.

i feel like my order has been placed in quarantine as well. No hurry to receive it but cant wait for the car lol.

:D:( How many here are stuck with their order..? saying we are drafting your contract.

mine has been like that for couple weeks now.

ordered
LR MSM
20 Induction wheels
Black interior
No FSD - will be adding it later.

i feel like my order has been placed in quarantine as well. No hurry to receive it but cant wait for the car lol.

Ours has been like that for 5 days and counting.

I’ve been stuck on the drafting a contract stage for over a week. I had a VIN appear in my account, but now it’s gone. I’m in Colorado and we’re on state-mandated lockdown. As I understand it, Tesla can’t deliver cars at the moment. They may be able to do the touch-less deliveries. A few new cars showed up earlier today at the local Tesla SC, so something’s moving.

Ours is LR AWD, white on white, 20” induction wheels and FSD. It seems that LR AWD models are trickling out slower than performance models. And white interior was on a delay and there have been some delivered, but it definitely seems very sparse.

We were contacted a day or so before our account changed to asking for details to see if we wanted to upgrade to the performance model. Essentially they had a white performance with upgrade package coming in that someone had canceled or delayed their delivery. I would have been tempted, although probably not taken it, if it had the white interior. Also not sure how I feel about the 21” uberturbine wheels, I guess I’d run them in the summer, but the lowered suspension is also a reason we just went with LR AWD. It’s predominantly going to be my wife’s daily driver and needs to paw through snow and slush and crap...

I’ve been stuck on the drafting a contract stage for over a week. I had a VIN appear in my account, but now it’s gone. I’m in Colorado and we’re on state-mandated lockdown. As I understand it, Tesla can’t deliver cars at the moment. They may be able to do the touch-less deliveries. A few new cars showed up earlier today at the local Tesla SC, so something’s moving.

Ours is LR AWD, white on white, 20” induction wheels and FSD. It seems that LR AWD models are trickling out slower than performance models. And white interior was on a delay and there have been some delivered, but it definitely seems very sparse.

We were contacted a day or so before our account changed to asking for details to see if we wanted to upgrade to the performance model. Essentially they had a white performance with upgrade package coming in that someone had canceled or delayed their delivery. I would have been tempted, although probably not taken it, if it had the white interior. Also not sure how I feel about the 21” uberturbine wheels, I guess I’d run them in the summer, but the lowered suspension is also a reason we just went with LR AWD. It’s predominantly going to be my wife’s daily driver and needs to paw through snow and slush and crap...

“Drafting contract” since 03/18. LR AWD, White/White, 20”, FSD. Palm Springs delivery. No VIN. No MVPA.

I’m stuck in a rental until delivery because my prior car was rear-ended/totaled. When Las Vegas indicated that they expect delivery in April, I rented a car instead of buying a temporary junker. With VIN assigned by this point, it now seems that we’ll be waiting until Fremont re-opens. I’d be surprised if they’re allowed to re-open before mid-May.

“Drafting contract” since 03/18. LR AWD, White/White, 20”, FSD. Palm Springs delivery. No VIN. No MVPA.

I’m stuck in a rental until delivery because my prior car was rear-ended/totaled. When Las Vegas indicated that they expect delivery in April, I rented a car instead of buying a temporary junker. With VIN assigned by this point, it now seems that we’ll be waiting until Fremont re-opens. I’d be surprised if they’re allowed to re-open before mid-May.
Thinkin so ,,, we can only hope that large white batches that have been made are now rolling out!