Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Question regarding used MYP purchase

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello - I am looking for an advise. I am considering purchasing a used 2021 MYP (w/FSD) with 44k miles for $58k. This will be a personal car and occasionally I might list it on Turo to rent it out.

My question is regarding mileage. I might end up adding 15k miles per year and I plan to keep this car for 3 years. Will it be difficult to sell this car in 3 years for say $35k with 90k miles? And, is $58k a good purchase price for this car?

Thanks in advance for your inputs. Much appreciated.

Last edited:
Without seeing the car it's hard to say what is a fair price. If I assume the vehicle is in excellent condition then it sounds like a decent price when also including FSD.

It's really hard to say what a car will be worth in there years. The market is constantly changing and adjusting. It's much easier to say near term where the market is headed (3-6 months) but even that is speculation.

With all that said I would speculate that prices will be even lower at the end of December unless there is a huge spike in gas prices before them.

Reactions: vinny84