Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Quiet Revolution (pun intended)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Shhhhhh, not so loud! Waiting for my shiny green MS to come any week now. Have been asking everyone that I can think of that might have anything to do with electric vehicles if they are thinking about infrastructure, incentives, anything. My strata allowed me to paint my garage area and put in a plug for electric vehicle charging. They said no problem as it is an improvement to the strata and they see that it is coming. Forward thinking. Called the city, they are installing chargers, my favorite winery, chargers by summer, my local village area, it's in the process. Quietly things are happening, just search EVSE's and you will see how many companies are involved all over North America. Here in Canada we have Sun Country Highway completing the longest greenest highway project from east to west, yes we can drive from coast to coast for free! Take that Estonia! And they did the drive in the dead of winter driving a Roadster. Take that NYT. Tesla is doing it right, business wise. Letting the customers do a lot of the marketing for them. Taking production at levels they can handle, baby steps, don't get as big as you can all at once. That's a recipe for disaster. I don't believe we have to make big waves to attract the sharks. Lets just let it happen quietly, like the electric cars we drive. It's coming, the revolution that is!