Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

RacingBrake or MPP BBK rotors only

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
NOPE but the only thing I notice is the rotors get rusty real real quick. I know you brake so they rust comes off but there are parts where the pad doesn’t touch and it stays rusty.
Thanks! I am already used to the rust with higher iron content rotors/pads. My GT-R rusts the pads on so hard that when I back it out they go bang!

Now to wait for a MPP holiday deal to come along to buy a set.:D

Reactions: TwoK4drSi
Quick Q for those who have installed the MPP or other slotted rotors: Have you noticed any increase in noise level?
Every slotted rotor I have ever installed on any my other cars, adds a whirring noise. especially noticeable at low speeds in parking lots/ramps where the sound can be heard bouncing off walls and other cars, goes away when brakes are slightly applied.
Any increased squeak/squeal ?
Thanks,.

I've got the RB rotors, oem size and they are probably the loudest slotted rotors I've had, using the RB pads. But it only makes the growl when you're at 8/10 or above braking. Guessing it's just from the design of the slot itself; all of my other rotors have been back cut slots, or front cut, but straight instead of hooked like these are. Zero noise at low speed