Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Radio question

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My x is in production and I have a question about radio. In my current vehicles, I set a channel to listen to,
and after driving, park. When I re-enter car, radio will start playing as long as I didn't turn it off. Does x do this. Or must I go into main screen and choose the channel again each time.

To add a little more detail:

1. It'll continue/start playing the source you last were playing, e.g. same radio station, phone streaming, or streaming/TuneIn.

2. If streaming (Slacker) it starts the song over you were listening to last if was in middle of it, interesting.

3. If you had the volume way up, the volume will be way up when you get in :-/ (hate that cars do this). So turn it down, etc. unless you want that surprise.

If you ordered PUP and enable self-opening driver's door, your car will great you as you approach with an open door and music playing. Sweet!
I love this feature. I also love that you can name your car. My oldest daughter wanted to name it Chicken Nugget o_O, but I named it Baby because that's what I call it anyway. She is going to sneak her name onto my husband's S.:D