Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Model S sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sam-- you seem to be the king of the pictures lately!

I just wanted to say that it is appreciated-- keep them coming!

They're still a rare sight in these parts and every new setting, type of light, etc. is a pleasure to see.

Heh! I aim to please!

Sam, you have to hold the world record for sightings in different parts of the country, not only in your own backyard.

Yes indeed, haha! I get to see them in a varied natural habitat!!! Here is a bonus pic from right now! A blue S85 parked at 4th and Colorado in Austin!

y4a9asyn.jpg

I saw a Volt (or Opel Ampera, as it's called here) this Friday, the first I have ever seen. It was in the left lane in very slow-moving traffic, I was in the right lane in my red Model S 85. In front of me was a grey P85, behind me was a white Model S. No, I don't know if that was a 60, 85, P85 or P85+. I didn't see the rear end of it. ;)

No pics unfortunately, but I got passed by a Tesla Service Truck on the Mass Pike this Christmas morning in the Worcester area and we waved to each other. My first sighting of one of those out in the wild.
I caught up with them again later and roared past them and we all waved again :) None of this "Tesla nod" here in New England ;-)