Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Model S sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Some demo cars at King of Prussia Mall
uvusujy9.jpg

This thread should be pinned.

Anyway, new "grass" to park my Tes on.

u3ysa7ab.jpg

That's not a bad idea. Might actually help temporarily solve my mudpit driveway issue. MS is so heavy it tore up my driveway pretty bad. Tires get all muddy every time I pull in and out of the garage. Had to even lie down some spare studs for some makeshift bridges it got so bad.

Y1cFYic.jpg

I'd love to pave my driveway but every quote I get is over > $7k-$10k. Not worth it at those prices IMO :(

That's not a bad idea. Might actually help temporarily solve my mudpit driveway issue. MS is so heavy it tore up my driveway pretty bad. Tires get all muddy every time I pull in and out of the garage. Had to even lie down some spare studs for some makeshift bridges it got so bad.

Y1cFYic.jpg

I'd love to pave my driveway but every quote I get is over > $7k-$10k. Not worth it at those prices IMO :(

That's a big area, my fake grass covers a 9 x 24 area of compressed gravel. Nonetheless it was only $70!. I would get the stuff with the stiffer packing next time though. Also the gravel was only $200 delivered and compressed so maybe look into that?

023.JPG

Spotted two MSs at the Preflight Parking at Philly airport. One is a black one I have seen before and the other is blacked out and matte wrapped with black powder coated turbines and red T stickers as well as red outline on nose cone. This new one is owned by a gentleman named KP out of NJ! Three total Teslas sucking juice in the garage, love it.
vesy7a8e.jpg

9e5aje9u.jpg

emymepeb.jpg

And mine :)
e2ajuheq.jpg

Last edited:

Shameless plug for my friend's company: Use Permeable Pavers Drivable Grass For Storm Water Control

You think he gets out of the car?!?! That's where he lives :)

Exactly, my cars payment is like a mortgage!

- - - Updated - - -

Not really a "random" sighting if it is your car :p HAHA!

Thankfully I don't have this issue since I live in a condo, so my driveway is maintained by them and it is paved :)

- - - Updated - - -

Also, how did you get OUT of your car? You look awful close to the wall there, lol!

It was random, I randomly walked by car and BAM!...took a picture :wink:

Anyway, what you cant see on the left is a small area where my door swings open, it looks like a wall because of the sun.

023.JPG
021.JPG

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry for the huge pictures but here's what the spot looked like before.

765.JPG
764.JPG
759.JPG

Exactly, my cars payment is like a mortgage!

- - - Updated - - -

It was random, I randomly walked by car and BAM!...took a picture :wink:

Anyway, what you cant see on the left is a small area where my door swings open, it looks like a wall because of the sun.

It's funny you should say that... my car is totally 1/3rd the cost of my house... I have had people heckle me because of how expensive this thing is going to run me. Oh well. got to live a little right?