Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Model S sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2 gray demo cars (P85 and P85+) at The Domain Tesla store! Had to go be near them since I missed mine. Haven't seen mine for 3 days now.

8unapana.jpg

Visiting family in Hong Kong for Chinese New Year, I had finished dinner and was crossing street to hail a cab, when i noticed this red car displayed in courtyard in front of a Mercedes Benz showroom. Why its a Signature red Model S - and displayed right in front of the MB showroom - genius! This must be the first public viewing in central Hong Kong.
F6CC7E1E-12D5-45CA-A9E8-9472883DF20F.JPG

Later upon examining Tesla's Hong Kong website, I find that this Tesla will be displayed from Jan 15 through Feb 15 at the Hopewell Center in Wan Chai. And btw I find that there is a Tesla charging station in Hopewell's 12th floor parking - how convenient.

Sorry for the blurry pic, I took it just before entering cab :)

Visiting family in Hong Kong for Chinese New Year, I had finished dinner and was crossing street to hail a cab, when i noticed this red car displayed in courtyard in front of a Mercedes Benz showroom. Why its a Signature red Model S - and displayed right in front of the MB showroom - genius! This must be the first public viewing in central Hong Kong.

Later upon examining Tesla's Hong Kong website, I find that this Tesla will be displayed from Jan 15 through Feb 15 at the Hopewell Center in Wan Chai. And btw I find that there is a Tesla charging station in Hopewell's 12th floor parking - how convenient.

Sorry for the blurry pic, I took it just before entering cab :)

No chance to see how the rear seat was "improved"?

Today I saw my third German Model S on my way home from work, on the Autobahn A99 north of Munich. Blew past me at what must have been close to 100mph. Noteworthy is the fact that it had no dealer stickers or anything like that so it was probably my first "genuine" sighting of a Model S of a private customer.

My first sighting was one of the three cars they had brought to Germany to introduce them and my second appeared to be a show car and had a big dealer sticker on the side so I feel they don't really count.

On Montrose Parkway in Rockville, MD this morning at about 8:30am, and had another 85 pull up next to me. With the road salt, etc.. (on both our cars!), it was hard to tell if it was black, or blue like mine. Clever license plate:"GRNRG".

Cool dude...

Looks like the driver's side rear door handle is extended or is that just a shadow?

That was a shadow. All handles were retracted. Turns out I know the owner. He unfortunately bent both his front rims on a pothole and was heading to Rockville Service Center for replacements...

- - - Updated - - -

On Montrose Parkway in Rockville, MD this morning at about 8:30am, and had another 85 pull up next to me. With the road salt, etc.. (on both our cars!), it was hard to tell if it was black, or blue like mine. Clever license plate:"GRNRG".

Cool dude...

I was on Montrose yesterday around 8:30 too! Must've just missed you. We could've had a caravan....