Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Model S sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Untitled.jpg

I just want to apologize to this person who was driving next to my wife yesterday. She drove 75-80mph with him for about 20 minutes (happened to be going to the same area), while taking about 10 pictures. She is really excited about receiving her Model S in about 4-5 weeks! I think this is 1 of 2 on the Cape, we are soon to be #3!

Parked next to a silver MS last week at 233 Lancaster Avenue in Ardmore, PA in the morning. Had a PA vanity plate starting with ICAR.

- - - Updated - - -

Just regular 110v outlets. Great for more than 1 day or if you're at least halfway charged.

I fly out of PHL so this is helpful. I can park my MS at this preflight location and leave it plugged in while I'm gone? Do they limit how long you can keep your car parked/charging? Is there an additional fee for the charging?

I fly out of PHL so this is helpful. I can park my MS at this preflight location and leave it plugged in while I'm gone? Do they limit how long you can keep your car parked/charging? Is there an additional fee for the charging?

Yep, you can plug in while you are away and have it charging the whole time for free if you park inside. I also had them handwash it last time and it came out well - $15 for outside only. There was minor confusion about which Tesla was mine that they had to call and confirm (haha!) but ended up with no problems, they even plugged it back in.

I was out driving up to Mt. Hamilton in the SF Bay Area and I saw a Model S (wite) car parked on the side of the road. There was no one in sight. It was still there when I came back several hours later! (i should really dig up the photo, don't think there were any plates on it either.)

P.s. MY FIRST POST!