Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Model S sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MY wife spotted a grey MS north of Pittsburgh @ Camp Horne Rd. It so excited her that she miscounted the traffic lights and wound up going back on the highway (the way she'd just come) instead of to the grocery store and had to loop all the way back.
Proud husband: 1-- because correctly spotted the car 2-- was excited to see it AND called me right away

Pic below-- clip of dash cam video: grey tesla sighting camp horne 030814 - YouTube

PIC grey tesla sighting-camp horne 030814.jpg

video:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, you can plug in while you are away and have it charging the whole time for free if you park inside. I also had them handwash it last time and it came out well - $15 for outside only. There was minor confusion about which Tesla was mine that they had to call and confirm (haha!) but ended up with no problems, they even plugged it back in.

Awesome. Thanks @SamGarber!

MY wife spotted a grey MS north of Pittsburgh @ Camp Horne Rd. It so excited her that she miscounted the traffic lights and wound up going back on the highway (the way she'd just come) instead of to the grocery store and had to loop all the way back.
Pic below-- clip of dash cam video: grey tesla sighting camp horne 030814 - YouTube

View attachment 44758

Haha - From the picture it looks kinda scary.. It almost seems as if you cut all the cars off to stop the Tesla in order to take a picture, but when you watch the video there was a red light. Great illusion!

Saw a blue S85 that's a twin of mine on Montrose Pkwy in Rockville, MD today at about 8:30am. However I was in a gray P85 loaner while my cars is in for service.

We thumbs-upped each other.

Forgot to post about the Blue S85 I saw there a few weeks back. We gave the wave. I was in a Grey S60.
20140211_083006.jpg

I also spotted a Blue S at Wildwood Center on Old Georgetown Road in Bethesda this morning. The owner was getting something out of the trunk and we exchanged waves as I passed through the lot.

One blue S85 Eastbound on the Virginia airport access road yesterday at about 9am:
IMG_20140312_084728_017.jpg

And then another blue on Eastbound on Montrose Parkway in Rockville at about 9:30am.

My S85 is blue also... there was a swarm of us around yesterday...

tanyjugy.jpg

Charging up at the King of Prussia mall yesterday. I was a little perturbed that some people didn't park correctly and also that two of the cars were not even plugged in. I needed a spot and had to park, move a charge cable out of the way and squeeze into a parking space to get a needed charge.

Not sure, but the store might be partly responsible.

Charging up at the King of Prussia mall yesterday. I was a little perturbed that some people didn't park correctly and also that two of the cars were not even plugged in. I needed a spot and had to park, move a charge cable out of the way and squeeze into a parking space to get a needed charge.

Not sure, but the store might be partly responsible.

I'm pretty sure at least two of those are the demo cars.