Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Model S sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
God no, have you seen the pink one?
If you mean this one, I think it's rather beautiful.
20120907-170037.jpg

I know the height I'll clear and I'll pull up over the curb depending on how short the spaces seem to be. The Model S is an extremely long car and I'd rather be over the curb than have the rear end hanging out to get side swiped.

That's a Signature red. The person probably knows their car pretty well at this point.

I know the height I'll clear and I'll pull up over the curb depending on how short the spaces seem to be. The Model S is an extremely long car and I'd rather be over the curb than have the rear end hanging out to get side swiped.

That's a Signature red. The person probably knows their car pretty well at this point.
Yah, I have a similar dilemma at times as well. Nonetheless, I tend to avoid curbs and take the risk.

i know the height I'll clear as well, but what I don't know is the height it drops to when your out/get back in. I know it drop; I've felt it come back up. I've also heard others report they've hit something when it drops. I trust that others won't hit a parked car more than I trust the car to not do the auto adjustments it does. Plus, if someone was going to hit my parked car, a couple inches won't make the difference. They were going to hit my car anyway. If it is that tight, I'll park elsewhere.