Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Model S sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nope. If you zoom way in to see across the street, there's a blue or black Model S with 19s parked there. I was standing by a Charger in the showroom when I spotted it, and I didn't even have my glasses on! Here's a zoomed in shot I took from outside.
20141123_164511.jpg

A semi-random sighting of my own car... My daughter pointed out that the latest Google Maps Street View update from September 2014 shows our newly bricked driveway and my Model S, which is usually parked in the garage in back when at home but happened to be in front that day.

Untitled.jpg

I saw two Model S's on the way to work today! First time I've ever seen two in the wild on the same day. They must have been traveling together, because they were on the same road going the same direction only about a minute apart (I was going the opposite direction as always), and the rarity of sightings (1-2 a month) further supports that assumption.

They were on EB Hall Rd. between M-53 and Van Dyke Ave. at 8:47 and 8:48. Both were clearly grey. I'm not very familiar with the real-world differences between dolphin and steel, but I think the first was steel grey and the second was dolphin grey.

Edit:
Here's my dashcam video of the sightings, no cuts between them.

On a related note, I also saw my first confirmed wild LEAF on the way home. This was a very good day for EV sightings. :D

Last edited by a moderator: