Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Model S sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
ApXWT2e.png

DoE3usI.png

PJNv1Zf.png

Had a little "caravan" with an MC red just like mine today crossing Gandy Bridge from Clearwater to Tampa. I'm sure you share my relief that the Fl Hwy Patrol vehicle hit us with radar on the road before the bridge, rather than at the top of the hump on the bridge. You obviously share my desire to test the car's "performance characteristics" on that bridge.

Despite the rather large number of Teslas in our area, that was the first one I've seen in several weeks.

Had a little "caravan" with an MC red just like mine today crossing Gandy Bridge from Clearwater to Tampa. I'm sure you share my relief that the Fl Hwy Patrol vehicle hit us with radar on the road before the bridge, rather than at the top of the hump on the bridge. You obviously share my desire to test the car's "performance characteristics" on that bridge.

Despite the rather large number of Teslas in our area, that was the first one I've seen in several weeks.
I go weeks without seeing another one, too, and i drive that bridge twice a day..yeah I do

From Mr X's post #3210 on previous page:
8WNgDDW.png

Oh boy, I almost had same happen to me on test drive. The MS is so stable and fast in lane changes that other drivers do not notice it as they checked their blind spot a fraction of a second earlier, add on top failure to signal lane change and BANG!

I love camouflage colors, grey on current car, but I am seriously thinking about switching to a high visibility one like silver or white for this reason, of course as seen above no guarantees with the 10% DUI/DWI rates on our roads in addition to the ones who cannot remember what they did an hour ago. Hope Google releases an personal autonomous car with a hefty AARP discount.

Sad to see this happen, my wife is an Odyssey addict but she looked real interested when I showed her the Model X gullwings which may require less clearance than the sliding doors.

Last edited: