Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Model S sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It was right at dusk but I think it was dark blue, yellow wheels, red calipers, but the coolest looking thing of all was the lettering was all red. Model S P85.

This is the first time I've seen all red Model S P85 lettering. Anyone else seen this before?

This was the best looking S I've ever seen!

Saw this beautiful blue P85 at the Portsmouth NH Home Depot. Thanks to my wife for pointing it out.
7c58ab6a5565cb4c5936d93a68192e24.jpg

I was in Prague last week and I saw an Orange Tesla.
Is that a new color? I am not sure I like it.
But who am I to complain. I have a brown Tesla and it is not available anymore.
View attachment 65654

- - - Updated - - -

Not many Tesla in Prague. But in a shopping center, Ther is a nice tribute to Tesla, in stained glass.
View attachment 65656

Given the fact that it says "Tesla Radio" I'm going to say it has nothing to do with Tesla Motors, but rather is referring to the defunct state-owned company

Random only in the sense that I happened to be in the same place as the Google van. Immortalized for a year or so, I suppose :)

Google Maps
Thanks for reminding me. I found mine on Street View parked near the road at work. :)

On another note, the second grey one I mentioned in my previous post, I've seen it three times now very close to the same time and location. It was not following the first one, as it takes a Michigan left before where I saw the first. Dashcam shows that it has cyclone wheels.

I should have posted this earlier but I saw a grey??? Model S on Rochelle Ave. in Rochelle Park, NJ on November 25 at about 9:30 AM going South. I blew the horn and you gave me the brake lights. Then one Saturday I sighted another traveling East on Essex Street in Lodi NJ and then this past Sunday the 14th. I saw a MC Red on Madison Ave. Dumont/New Milford, NJ heading East. On occasion I have seen a White one in Cresskill,NJ.... As I drove South past the Paramus NJ super charger I saw two charging yesterday at about 7:30 PM.