Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Model S sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
0efa3da0702bdb90955bdc9b08cab6b0.jpg

I think this is a very nice one [emoji6]

Interestingly, I stopped dreaming about Tesla after Model S became my reality car. So no, the P90D (Ludicrous or otherwise) isn't my dream car, it was just any Model S. :smile:

My wife and I had our 85's get their annual service on successive days and we had a P85D loaner for 2 1/2 days.
I could do without the P and insane mode, sure its a good parlor trick, which I did again and again, but I am
craving the D now. The seats in the P85D were excellent though!

We have a titanium 2015. Have not seen another titanium as of yet in raleigh. My daughter was out with friends at la rancharita last night and came out to a titanium in the parking lot. she was sure it was her mom and I keeping tabs on her! Did that car belong to anyone on here?

How much do you want to bet somebody parks their beater right next to the Model S?

Happens to me a lot! especially when I had a Delorean... I'd park at the mall out at the furthest edge of an empty lot, and 8 times out of 10, I'd come out to find someone parked directly next to me. Not one or two spaces away, but the adjacent spaces. I'm not parking away from everyone else to be a privileged *******, I just don't want to get door dings or scratches.

How much do you want to bet somebody parks their beater right next to the Model S?

Happens to me a lot! especially when I had a Delorean... I'd park at the mall out at the furthest edge of an empty lot, and 8 times out of 10, I'd come out to find someone parked directly next to me. Not one or two spaces away, but the adjacent spaces. I'm not parking away from everyone else to be a privileged *******, I just don't want to get door dings or scratches.

I imagine he made sure to park next to car people who would probably pay close enough attention not to ding him!
3FfyIpK.jpg