Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Model S sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
White Model S (not close enough to see the badge) across from the Longacre Theater in Manhattan where "Allegiance" just let out. Doesn't George Takei drive an S? The people all around me found it curious that I wasn't taking any pictures with the actors, but asking them to move so I could get an unobstructed pic of the car. :p
image.jpeg

Spotted in the Old Chicago parking lot at Austin Bluffs and Academy in Colorado Springs at about 1:30 today. First time I was able to get a picture of a random sighting! (sorry for the foreground smudges... I took the picture through my car window while waiting at the stoplight.)
IMG_0540[1].JPG

Spotted in the Old Chicago parking lot at Austin Bluffs and Academy in Colorado Springs at about 1:30 today. First time I was able to get a picture of a random sighting! (sorry for the foreground smudges... I took the picture through my car window while waiting at the stoplight.)
View attachment 107025

Probably several there today. The Colorado Springs group met there for lunch today

On Saturday I saw a Tesla Eco Taxi near the Portland airport. I didn't get a picture though.
Saw this guy in Portland last Summer. Apologies for blurry cam pic, but I was crossing the street and taking a pic at the same time :) Once we safely crossed, I chatted with the driver (owner?) for a minute. I politely declined a ride after explaining that my daily driver was back home in MD :biggrin:
IMG_7296.JPG