Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Model S sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Saw one at a Buffalo Wild Wings in Portland, OR yesterday. First time I've seen one other than my own, excepting the PDX Tesla get together last month. I suppose within a year it'll be an every day occurrence in most places.

I find this oft-repeated comment so boring and unnecessary...We get it, it's a forum joke. It's just that it stopped being funny around 2004. If people can take a photo, they will. In not, not. Let's just let it go at this point...

Ouch! I am admittedly goofy, but I still think it's funny. However maybe we could abbreviate "POIDH" so as to not annoy those that don't? Or, maybe a new thread for undocumented/unverified sightings? Or maybe just another group hug? :smile:

I find this oft-repeated comment so boring and unnecessary...We get it, it's a forum joke. It's just that it stopped being funny around 2004. If people can take a photo, they will. In not, not. Let's just let it go at this point...

Eh, bad puns annoy me, but I have to accept others find them funny. We all have our burdens to bear in life. This really shouldn't be one.

Not really a production Model S but I just spotted it in a picture in the background of this video around the 1:36 mark

I know Mike Maloney has is getting one if he hasn't already. He had a roadster till it got in an accident.
Holy cr4p! I thought I was good at spotting all things Tesla ... but this takes the cake. I literally had to rewind twice to see the picture on the wall. Congrats.

Last edited:
Yes at 1:37 in the video, picture of Model S

Not really a production Model S but I just spotted it in a picture in the background of this video around the 1:36 mark
I know Mike Maloney has is getting one if he hasn't already. He had a roadster till it got in an accident.

Yes, around 1:37 in the video. There is a "picture of a Model S" in the upper middle left corner above the PC monitor.
Enjoyed watching the video too.

Lol Bonnie...Well here's a little nugget that I got today.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1358960989282.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1358960989282.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 990

Interesting, the "retrofitted" European upgrades don't look too great, i.e. the added lamps on the rear bumper. I guess they switched out the reversing lamps in the US tail lights to be turn signals, and then added a fog/reverse lamp in the bumper (since the fog has to be a certain distance from tail lights).

Also, interesting wheels. Needless to say I am intrigued about what the final modifications will be for European/non-US models!

I followed this fellow all the way from Scotts Valley to Saratoga during my morning commute. We stopped side-by-side in Los Gatos for a friendly wave, but I haven't any idea who the fellow was. Was anyone here followed by a Pearl White Model S along that route today?

IMG_0001.jpg