Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Model S sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I parked by a Toyota RAV4 EV (Tesla drive train) this morning in Seal Beach
0057.jpg

photo-20.JPG

Starting to see them much more frequently. P85 Blue/Tan in front of me at my kid's drop-off at school -- Encinitas Blvd and RSF in Encinitas. Couldn't help notice all the morning greeters and children staring at it. It's an awesome color combo. Making me regret my decision to defer.

Attachments

• 0.jpeg
    0.jpeg
    7.3 KB · Views: 1,171
I wonder if that's my white Model S on the back of the truck... :)

So the same friend who texted me from Reno yesterday texted me again this morning. She said she had to make up for not taking a picture of the one Tesla by sending me a picture of several Teslas. All the cars were white and silver, but two of the cars were covered. She asked if one of them might be mine, but I told her I hoped not since I'm supposed to be taking delivery on Tuesday morning. It's a long way from Reno to Chicago!!

View attachment 15625

Santa Monica

Shooting fish in barrel.

Two S in a delivery caravan on the 405 at Santa Monica exit.

IMG_2955[1].JPG

Tucked between them
IMG_2960[1].JPG

And later in front of Whole Foods. Mom and two girls getting in.
IMG_2963[1].JPG
safe driving sometimes means blurry pic

Last edited:
Spotted a sig on 280 North at the Sixth St. exit heading into San Francisco on my way to work today...in almost the exact same spot and time I saw a Founder's car the other day. Loved the plate on this one (it may be hard to see in the pic): "2 AMPED." Is that any of you guys?

tesla_sig.JPG

had my first true "in the wild" sighting this morning (and from my S even!).

In fairfax, on the fairfax county parkway headed south (I was stopped at a red light at franklin farm specifically), saw a leaf cross in front of me going eastbound, thought to myself, "hey, nice to see other electrics around now and again", and then immediately after that, saw a dark colored model S going westbound. Phone was in my pocket, so didn't snag a picture :)

had my first true "in the wild" sighting this morning (and from my S even!).

In fairfax, on the fairfax county parkway headed south (I was stopped at a red light at franklin farm specifically), saw a leaf cross in front of me going eastbound, thought to myself, "hey, nice to see other electrics around now and again", and then immediately after that, saw a dark colored model S going westbound. Phone was in my pocket, so didn't snag a picture :)

That could have been me! I cross the parkway on Franklin Farm road heading west on my way to work. This morning it would have been about 8:50am, give or take a few minutes.

On Monday, Richard M was driving behind me in his model S on Franklin Farm Road, and we both pulled off to have a short chat! That was my first sighting.

I have just finished day 7 in the car. It's still awesome! :)

That could have been me! I cross the parkway on Franklin Farm road heading west on my way to work. This morning it would have been about 8:50am, give or take a few minutes.

On Monday, Richard M was driving behind me in his model S on Franklin Farm Road, and we both pulled off to have a short chat! That was my first sighting.

I have just finished day 7 in the car. It's still awesome! :)

8:50 sounds right. I drop the kids at the bus at 8:45. I bet that was you again this morning. I was going through that light and saw you (possibly) stopped at the light. (Mine is white for the record). Its great how the model s is instantly recognizable.

My first time charging outside of home (besides the garage where my car spent the first two days/nights getting paint armor installed).
My car turns 1 month tomorrow. This is at the 99 Restaurant in Marlboro, MA (note: the Hudson, MA location does not have a charger!).
Note to self: Bring wallet (where chargepoint card is) and keep second chargepoint card in car. I had to make 2 phone calls, one to release the nozzle and one to enable
charging. Charging was free here. The other car also had an EV plate in the 1000's - but no front plate! Never saw the driver (does (s)he work at an office nearby?)

dual tesla.JPG