Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Model S sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hooray! First two Tesla commute in DC!

First I saw this dark colored beauty parked in Foggy Bottom and then I passed a Signature Red heading up Beach Drive near Bethesda :smile:

Photo 2013-04-01 06.01.02 PM.jpg

Last edited:
New silver Model S spotted on 183 service roads trying to dodge traffic near the Irving Mall, inbetween Dallas and Forth Worth.

It was raining, so couldn't see anything in the rear-view camera, so this photo is courtesy of my wife. Who's only job was to take a good photo.

photo.JPG

The new Santana row opened tonight. They lined the streets with Teslas! I didn't get a great pic because it was dark, but it was an awesome sight.

Alex Guberman (He is the guy that created the Facebook Tesla Model S Owners Club page, and I think he is KidAlex on here) organized a Model S owners dinner in that area last night, so there may have been an extra influx of Model S vehicles :)

For those of you who are Facebookers, here is the group Alex created (It's a private group, so just request to be added): https://www.facebook.com/groups/275798909206735/

Just saw a white Model S on my way to Chipotle. Pretty sure it was neroden's, his is the only white one in Ithaca (for now at least :p getting mine in 2 weeks).
Couldn't get a gd photo while driving. I felt a strange sense of community though, good to know other people are driving the same car as you esp. When you know who is in the car :)
I was very tempted to make him pull over and ask him about the car

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    609.7 KB · Views: 933
Yesterday around 2:15pm I briefly saw a black S here in ABQ headed west on Alameda approaching Coors, as I was traveling east in my silver P85. I tried to wave/point with two fingers (peace-ish sign), not sure if the other driver saw me in traffic. My first sighting while driving mine!