Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Model S sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
AVCON connector. Used by earlier-generation EVs like the Ford Ranger EV and Honda EV Plus.

Avcon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Most of those have been swapped out by now. Interestingly it's also numbered as a J1772 plug. It was always referred to as the Avcon connector. For those without the paddles of EV1 and Rav4 this was the other option A lot of home made EVs used this one. You can even buy a converter to a 14-50 for $300+

Loudoun Hospital, Leesburg, VA. Easy pickins' I guess. My MS will look exactly like this so I guess its a sign.
py4yjava.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

I drove by a Red (Sig) Model S parked in Bridgehampton, NY today...If I wasn't flying (in my Model S) to meet a client in Wainscott, I would have pulled over, photographed it, and stalked the owner...But sadly, I didn't have the time :/ Oh well! Still, it was the first one I've seen it the wild out here in the Hamptons, so I was still excited :)

Greetings to my three fellow Model S drivers in Palo Alto this evening. I parked my (white) car in the Webster/Cowper garage on the third floor. Upon returning to my car, I passed not one, not two, but three Model S's parked on the same floor! One black with 19" wheels, one blue with 21" silver wheels, and one blue P85 with grey wheels!

MikeK, I was in that same garage just a day before - California Pizza Kitchen was calling! - two cars down from a blue Model S.

At work at EA, just in the past week, have spotted a new white with silver 21" wheels, another green with 21s and a black one too all charging from our free charging stations.

The '3,000 Model S registered in California' are definitely showing!

jigish
Know what you mean. Was there 2 weeks ago and saw what you did. On the one hand would love to move there for climate AND being in "Tesla land", on the other hand, the fewer you see the more "welcoming" the interaction between the two drivers is. I saw my first S in the wild yesterday!

Saw a white MS parked at AVAC in San Jose this morning. Actually, I see this same one almost every Sunday about 10:30AM. Good luck on getting in your car though. With those tiny-tears parking spots, the Prius that parked on your left basically gave you about a foot to open your door. I'm guessing you might have to crawl through the trunk to get in. :cursing: You'll find me parked across the street in the CVS lot as I'm not going to deal with that stupid parking lot.