Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Model S sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My sister spotted a few model S's on her way to and around San Diego

79990D62-C5BE-4CF8-9F37-C775713C84DD-6361-000005F746AEA7A3_zpsf700a201.jpg

1BBB2BF5-EC38-4730-978B-95112383C221-6361-000005F755BDA377_zpse4a4c818.jpg

Ok so this isn't really a random sighting. It is my coworker, on the offramp where we work. But I received/gave a thumbs up to a S4 on the interstate. Who also got off on this exit. And he gave me a really puzzled look at the next light. I told him we work together, and I helped convince my coworker to take the leap.

WP_20130709_001.jpg

Saw this on the way home yesterday in Southborough and Framingham, MA.
I've never been behind/beside a Model S besides our Sunday drive in May (when I was one of 13 Model S's).
Caught up, gave him a big wave and passed...
friend.jpg

Saw a 60 from Washington charging at the regular public charging station here in Vacaville over the weekend. I would have offered the use of my hpwc, but the owner wasn't around. I think a 60 making it all the way from Washington shows you can road trip quite well in this car. I also realized how useful a supercharger in this area would be with the 505 and 80 coming together.

not really random when NJ owner's get together but heres some pics for ya

View attachment 23236View attachment 23237

Wow, it's really interesting to see that ALL NJ residents chose the 19" wheels. Says a lot about the NJ road system. It's amazing how good the car looks on 19"'s Having never seen them I opted for the 21"s but the 19's look very well balanced with the car. Greetings from Miami.

Wow, it's really interesting to see that ALL NJ residents chose the 19" wheels. Says a lot about the NJ road system. It's amazing how good the car looks on 19"'s Having never seen them I opted for the 21"s but the 19's look very well balanced with the car. Greetings from Miami.

I got the 21s. Probably wont drive this car during the winter though.

I saw my first "in-the-wild" Model S over the weekend. It was on the 6th of July in downtown Austin, TX (around 5th street, close to the Convention Center). It was white w/21" Grey Wheels. :love: I didn't have time for a picture since the next light was green and I was on foot.