Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Model S sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This might be a first. Another forum I hang out at shows a lot of construction pictures of the L.A. rail system being built out. Have a look at this shot from Santa Monica, where the new 26th St. Expo Line station is being built. Almost thought I was on the TMC site for a minute:

26th-8416-960.jpg

This might be a first. Another forum I hang out at shows a lot of construction pictures of the L.A. rail system being built out. Have a look at this shot from Santa Monica, where the new 26th St. Expo Line station is being built. Almost thought I was on the TMC site for a minute:
I'm confused. What's a first? I don't see a Model S in that picture, or anything Tesla related for that matter.

uvy9ahy8.jpg

MCRed S85 on the Capital beltway heading into Virginia Tuesday afternoon. A lovely young lady rolled down her window to wave. At first I thought she was ignoring me, but turns out she was just paying attention to the road until she noticed me. Always happy to get a wave back.

It seems like people are generally annoyed with my excitement to see others on the road these days like the white one below I spotted in McLean, VA a couple of weeks ago. She actively sped up to prevent me from merging after I tried to wave to her. Real nice, lady.

4e9umave.jpg