Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Model S sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Spotted this bad boy south of Stockholm, first time I have ever seen a Tesla Model S in Sweden :D
J65yMPU.jpg

Blue or maybe black spotted around 3pm, SB Van Dyke between 29 and 30 Mile. It caught my attention in the corner of my eye as it passed and confirmed what I saw in the rear view, not good enough to be sure of the color. I was driving mine north to get it titled and registered. Maybe I'm not the first Model S owner in my town after all.

I have this same problem with my passenger door, hope you were kind enough to close the door for them :)

I am having Tesla look at this (among other things) with mine next time it goes in, until them I just make sure it gets fully closed any time someone uses it.

View attachment 51846

Don't think it is a wrap... I am willing to bet this is the same car that has been spotted before that was a custom green made off the line. There is also an orange one that was made for vin #30,000.

- - - Updated - - -

PS: I really wish they would offer other colors!!! I so would get either the green or the orange if they had offered it :)

It was definitely not a wrap. I inspected it very closely and it had metallic paint. In real, I didn't like it as much. The owner admitted that on hind sight, he would have chosen a different color as it attracts attention (possibly not favorable attraction).

And now for a different kind of picture record, sorry for the crappy quality. This shows where I met and flashed my lights at a Tesla Model S coming the other way in the middle of nowhere (no insult intended), just northeast of Cheyenne WY on Hwy 85. The highway just west of my car's marker (looks like south because of the screen's map orientation) is 87. Of course with my memory, I can't remember what colour the other one was. White?

And, Wyoming is sure beautiful.

Attachments

• ET-MiddleOfNowhere.jpg
    ET-MiddleOfNowhere.jpg
    259.9 KB · Views: 554
Met a black southbound MS on A1A in Flagler Co., FL the other day (I was northbound). Flashed my lights but got no response. By the way, how prevalent is flashing of lights between MS owners? I remember during the 70's when BMWs were rare that BMWs almost always flashed each other. Is that type of camaraderie now passé' ?