Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Model S sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla are doing certification of the wall connector here in Sydney so the Australian Tesla demo car spent the night in my garage.
This is a picture as they took it away.:crying:
image.jpg

this thread is getting uncomfortably STALKY.

i mean, it was fun at first when Model S's were rare. but now a dude can't even work out at LA Fitness without being photographed and blasted all over the internet.

i don't know... just doesn't seem right anymore. might be time to shut it down.

What exactly is the problem? I dont see any pictures of "the guy" going to the gym, its the car were here for. There is nothing stalky about this thread. The car is a work of art and I want to see it along with many others.

With you having said what you said i assume that you think this site is "stalky" too? Exotic Cars Spotted on the Streets - ExoticSpotter.com

LOL come on man

Tesla section there too Tesla Pictures | ExoticSpotter.com

Proposal. Let's stop reporting Model S from the US and Norway.
Elsewhere they are still less common.
Oh, and let's start the Random Model X Sightings thread...

Sounds absurd. I enjoy seeing pictures of Model S's, never gets old. There is nothing wrong with reporting sightings of teslas, the car looks amazing and i want to see it in all different types of environments and angles!

Proposal to amend proposal.
Let's stop reporting Model S sightings from California, Seattle, and Norway. Elsewhere, each person is allotted two reports per month.
I still want to be allowed to express my excitement when I spot one in Michigan, since I average one sighting every few months (probably less now that I'm driving instead of carpooling) and have yet to have some kind of two-way interaction.

Are you serious? ROFL, thats laughable, good one.

came out blurry, wasnt going to take a pic but decided to at the last second
uQYiIld.png

Last edited:
Three days in Chicagoland - mostly in the western suburbs of Wood Dale, Elk Grove, Schaumburg and Arlington Heights and today, in Downtown Chicago - and not a single sighting to report!

I miss my baby about 1,800 miles away, trickle-charging at SFO:
I'm in Chicago right now, the car was on Wacker St for a good part of Friday afternoon waiting for the valet to move it to the hotel's parking area. If you're downtown mid- to late morning Sunday, we'll be leaving [tongue-in-cheek]!! Unless we decide to stay another day -- Chicago's amazing.

I was passed by a brown Model S on the A99 north of Munich yesterday and today I saw a shiny black one near Eichenried, between Munich and Erding. That is two sightings on consecutive days! A first for me. Now I am eagerly awaiting two sightings on a single day.

I still have only caught a glimpse of just one here in mid-Michigan, so if I ever see another one I'll be posting here.

Well, I saw a white one driving the other way on what must have been Washington Blvd, downtown Detroit on Thursday (7/3). He must have thought I was some kind of loon, giving him a V-for-victory and then a thumb's up, driving by in a rented ICE SUV. Loved the idea of a Model S in downtown Motown.

On the last day of two weeks in Europe starting with three days each in London and Paris, we turned a corner in the old city area of Arles in Provence to find this P85. Our first and only Tesla sighting. Great to see Tesla penetrating this far into the regions but hope to see more on my next trip - especially in London and Paris.

Love this! Great to se France getting its first superchargers too. I can't wait for it to become easier/cheaper to rent Model S over there.

On my way home from work today I spotted a MC red heading the opposite direction. I grabbed my phone to text FLDarren when I got to the next red light, to see if it was him. By the time I got to a light, I already had a text from him letting me know he had spotted ME.

Fun when you know a lot of the owners in town...

I saw a black Model S with some electric green decals (advertising or promotion?) heading north on Georgia Avenue in MD. I didn't get a good look at the car because northbound traffic was pretty heavy this afternoon as I was motoring southbound.