Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Model S sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Vienna, VA in the Joe's pizza lot. Anyone here?

6cea8d4ca23bde5b7d5ca52c08ee5ad7.jpg

48bfa9ade72621813bbd8c8909af3bd9.jpg

Btw, your DC temp tag is expired :)

Stuck in a traffic jam leading up to Newbury junction on M4 this morning, all I could do was look at the very fast Westbound carriageway, when I saw my first Model S in the wild - a mean looking red one, not going slowly and looking pretty large even on the motorway.

I wish I had my Model S and TACC this morning. Traffic was a bitch.

In the bay area, you see MS all over the place. But yesterday, an all-Black MS caught my eye. Going 92 East and we just came from San Mateo bridge. This was around 2pm. It might be Skilly's car but I'm not sure. Was going around 75-80mph so I wasn't able to snap a pic. All black, tinted with nice wheels. I couldn't tell if it was aftermarket or not but I know it's at least 21'. :wink:

A Drone Selfie (a Dronie?) in Boulder. I was out getting some pics of a construction site and decided grab a pic of me and the S. It's so nice it drive into a snowy field (off-road) with complete confidence in the P85D on Hakka R2's. The suspension was in "extra high." :cool:

Snowy-D-DJI_0176 edit sm.jpeg

And from above...
Snowy from Above.jpg

Snowy--.jpg

Last edited:
Tesla in the Everglades

I was driving my MC Red P85 eastbound on Tamiami Trail last Friday morning (Mar 6) around 6:45am on my way to a fly fishing trip out of Eveglades City. The last thing I expected to see was another MC Red heading west on the same road. Pretty remote for a Tesla sighting!

it was too quick and too foggy to risk taking any photos.

And for you fellow fly fishing addicts, it was successful day of snook fishing.