Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Model X sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Color comparison for those that may be interested. My wife's new X next to the Classic S it will replace. I had just picked the X up from tint and detail and we both ended up at the same place. Bright sun so I took a couple of shots to compare the colors.

View attachment 111170View attachment 111171

The X has Arizona max legal 35% tint on the front side windows and 3M color stable 20% from the windshield sun visors to the rear of the windshield. From the outside you can't see the tint or the tint line. On the inside it looks like a traditional windshield with a tint band across the top. I will take some photos from the inside and post on the windshield glare conversation when the sun is shining tomorrow and i can take useful photos.

This picture truly and clearly shows how much sexier and better looking the S is.

This picture truly and clearly shows how much sexier and better looking the S is.

Honey does this X make my butt look bigger.

image.jpeg

Your comment reminds me of the encounter between a fighter pilot and an air refueling tanker.

The fighter radios the tanker and says; bet you can't do this, then performs a few aerobatic maneuvers.
The tanker pilot radios back; bet you can't do this.
After a few minutes of steady flying the fighter pilot can't wait any longer and radios back; what did you do.
The tanker pilot radios back; I went to the bathroom and then stopped in the galley and made a sandwich.
Bet you can't do that.

Every machine has its reason and its purpose.

And yes the S is much sleeker. I now like them both.

This beauty was in the service bay of Seaside SC. Inquired inside and they said its a customer owned.

- - - Updated - - -

Forgot to mention this was at Seaside SC yesterday.

- - - Updated - - -

And came across this one Signature Red on I680 near Fremont on Sat morning - another customer owned. Saw two MXs in one long weekend
image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 159
I saw what looked like a blue X at the Rockville SC today. Couldn't get anywhere close enough to actually get a good look. Heard it was there because the door wasn't working. I assume that's one of the FWDs. That thing was hidden and protected like it was the Crown Jewels...