Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Model X sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Spotted on 128 in Needham:

Tesla Model X.jpg

Reactions: ggnykk
While in Portland, Oregon this week I stopped by the service center in Tigard to ask some questions, and got to see 6 new (still wrapped) model Xs outside the shop area. It was the first time I saw one in person, and they impressed me as being much bigger than I expected (i.e. they looked like big SUVs). My DS tells me mine is in production and should be ready in two weeks. PS Highest vin I saw was 44XX.
it would be great if everyone had their X order config in their signature or add it to their replies, so people like me dont ask the same question over and over again - Did you have a 90D or 70/75D on order ?:)

it would be great if everyone had their X order config in their signature or add it to their replies, so people like me dont ask the same question over and over again - Did you have a 90D or 70/75D on order ?:)

I want to do that but after the forum update I can only keep one link in my signature. I have multiple currently as I changed them before the restriction occurred so I would have to remove my current signature to update it

Encinitas and the surrounding area has so many EVs, you'd think the revolution had already happened. Yet it wasn't until March (11) that we saw this white Model X coming up behind us.
xsightingr.jpg

Given that it was raining, it was all I could do to get a shot via the rear view mirror.

Is there anyone driving an X that doesn't know what it means when people are waving and giving you the thumbs up? Regardless of what they're driving? (A LEAF could be a clue). This guy didn't seem to understand. We have yet to see one since (except at a supercharger).

Now that the front of the S looks like this, I'm going to have to pay even more attention to the differences.

Reactions: ggnykk
Noticed at least 12 X's in the wild in the last 2 days, and haven't gone a day without seeing one for over a week. This game isn't as fun anymore -- got too easy, lol. Plus there is a white demo X at the Palo Alto service center. I remember the Model S ramping more evenly and gradually, but it seems like there is a sudden spike in X delivers in the Bay Area.

We are travelling back to Oregon from our winter in the desert. We stopped at Harris Ranch for a late lunch. I saw my first X in person as it was sitting at the charger. The owner was in the car and when I asked if we could walk around the car, as we had one on order, but had never seen it in person, he jumped out and offered us a seat inside. We had a lovely conversation. He and his wife absolutely love the car, no problems at all. It does look so much bigger in person than in the pictures.

It does look so much bigger in person than in the pictures.
For me, the view from the front seats back through our 6-seat configuration to the back of the vehicle always strikes me as much more roomy than I ever would have gathered from this forum. It's a far cry from the van, but it's definitely comfortably spacious.