Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Model X sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Very random, even though at the Helsinki store. We dropped by, "do you guys have a Model X yet?" "Funny you should ask, we have the only one in all of Europe, they're taking it off the truck right now" "unfortunately, we can't drive it because we can't charge it, it's North America spec." They pulled it in, gave it a quick wipe, & covered it for the event that afternoon. I was so busy laughing & taking pics, I didn't get vin or was it a Sig? It was ludicrous.

View attachment 179322 View attachment 179323 View attachment 179324 View attachment 179325 Very random, even though at the Helsinki store. We dropped by, "do you guys have a Model X yet?" "Funny you should ask, we have the only one in all of Europe, they're taking it off the truck right now" "unfortunately, we can't drive it because we can't charge it, it's North America spec." They pulled it in, gave it a quick wipe, & covered it for the event that afternoon. I was so busy laughing & taking pics, I didn't get vin or was it a Sig? It was ludicrous.

It looks like the same X that was at the UK unveiling. Robert Llewellyn showed it off in his latest Fully Charged video.

And here I thought you SLC folks finally got a store open!
image.jpegSLC store seems to be good to go Worked for me!!:) Also huge new ServiceCenter (in bg of avatar pic)

It looks like the same X that was at the UK unveiling. Robert Llewellyn showed it off in his latest Fully Charged video.
they said it had most recently been to Switzerland. Someone around here (I mean TMC forum) probably knows exactly which blue X w white seats made the trip across the ocean & is now on a European Tour !

ouch! brand new car with a big dent.
Do you see all the other "dents" on the window between the camera and the X? :rolleyes:

No? Good. Because they're not dents. They're water spots. ;)

View attachment 179499SLC store seems to be good to go Worked for me!!:) Also huge new ServiceCenter (in bg of avatar pic)
Color me embarrassed. :oops:

Sorry, haven't been following the saga on this and am obviously out of touch. Thanks! ;)

Last edited: